- This event has passed.
Women Entrepreneurs: Protect and Promote Your Brand
October 18 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
A good brand is vital to the success of any business. Learn to protect and promote the things that distinguish you and your business from your competitors during the next installment of our Women’s Entrepreneurship (WE) program, happening at the Norris University Center on the Northwestern University campus in Evanston, Illinois, on Wednesday, October 18 from 11 a.m. to noon CT. Register to attend in person or virtually.
- Shirin Bidel-Niyat, Chief of Staff, United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Hayes Ferguson, Director, Farley Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Dana Gordon, Founder and CEO, Dana Rebecca Designs
- Izzy Mokotoff, Co-founder, SteadyScrib, Northwestern University student
- Charlotte Oxnam, Founder and CEO, Cue the Curves
- Karyn Pettigrew, Founder and CEO, ZoeGoes and Beyond Blind Spots
- Casey Qadir (née Grage), Founder, Hubly Surgical, Northwestern University alum
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.