The purpose of NWI BizHub is to create and sustain businesses and jobs through microbusiness development.
This will be accomplished through the following strategies:
- Increase the number of small businesses accessing small business development services.
- Increase public awareness of microbusiness development.
- Build the infrastructure of the collaborative.
Action Plans for 2021-2022
- Introduce Resource Navigator to small business owners throughout Northwest Indiana through a marketing campaign that includes social media, public presentations and working with partners.
- Develop the network of small business service providers with year-round convenings and training on the essential elements of effective small business development.
- Increase referrals to small business resources.