- This event has passed.
A Guide for Small Business Export Success – Virtual
February 13 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CSTFree
Unlock new horizons for your business and amplify your growth potential by tapping into global markets! Join us for an illuminating webinar where we will demystify the world of exporting for small business owners. Our expert speaker, Andrew Reinke, Business Owner at Foreign Targets, Inc. and ISBDC Export Advisor, will guide you through the essentials of international trade, providing actionable insights and practical strategies to navigate the complexities and seize the opportunities.
- Indiana exported $51.6 billion in 2023, ranks 10th in the nation for manufactured goods, and 8th for Agribusiness exports.
- Indiana exports grew 14.2% from 2022 to 2023.
- While Indiana’s economy grew 33% over the past twenty years, Indiana’s exports grew 201% over the same period.
- 173,223 Indiana jobs are supported by our exports, ranking 8th in the nation for number of jobs supported, well ahead of many states with larger populations. https://www.trade.gov/data-visualization/jobs-supported-state-exports
- Indiana out-exports California on a per-capita basis and constitutes over 11% of the Indiana economy.
Pre-Registration is required and the Zoom link will be emailed a couple of days before the even
Registration and Fees: Payment of seminar fees may be made by check, money order or credit card. Payment must be received to guarantee your space in an event.
Refund Policy: If you wish to request a refund, please contact the conference organizer listed above to discuss. You may also elect to send a substitute in your place. If the event is cancelled, all fees will be returned.
Special Accommodations: In accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state law, you may request accommodations due to a disability by contacting the event organizer listed above. Advance notice may be necessary for some accommodations. Registration must be paid prior to accommodation request
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.