NWI BizHub Resource Partner
Being a resource partner brings you into a large network of organizations that support Northwest Indiana small businesses and entrepreneurs.
Becoming a partner is easy:
- Be a not-for-profit, government or educational organization that offers programs or resources for entrepreneurs and small businesses in Northwest Indiana
- Complete the Partner Intake Form below
- Agree to:
- Allow NWI BizHub to market your organization and services
- Be responsive to entrepreneurs referred from NWI BizHub
- Promote the NWI BizHub community and website, with reciprocal website links, if possible
- Help NWI BizHub identify ways to track small business success so we can measure and publicize the impact of entrepreneurial support in the community
NWI BizHub partnership is limited to organizations that share our mission of strengthening the Northwest Indiana small business and entrepreneurship community. Partner status does not reflect an endorsement by NWI BizHub.
At this time, NWI BizHub is only accepting partnerships from not-for-profit, government and educational organizations. If you are a for-profit business and would like to partner with NWI BizHub, please email Donna Catalano at Legacy Foundation.
Technical issues with the form should be directed to email@example.com or 844-804-8775.