- This event has passed.
SBA: How to Do Business With the Federal Government
August 25, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDTFree
FACT: The U.S. government is the largest purchaser of products and services from small businesses in the entire world. Ready to make federal agencies some of your valued customers? Let SBA teach you how!
During the Federal Contracting 101 webinar, SBA Indiana Business Opportunity Specialist Vernice Mathis will walk you through the basics on:
• Readiness – federal contracting requirements & small business eligibility
• Where to find out what federal agencies are buying
• What the purchasing process looks like
• How to put together marketing plans and capability statements
• How to register your small business on SAM.gov (the federal government’s System for Award Management)
• Helpful certifications and development programs
• Where to find help
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.