- This event has passed.
Excel – A Beginner’s Guide to Effective Charts
May 23 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT
This session is aimed at anyone who uses Excel at a basic level and wants to learn how to create charts. The training will be delivered using the latest version of Excel for Windows however all of the functionality is also available to users of earlier versions of Excel.
What you’ll learn?
- Selecting the appropriate visual
- Creating a basic chart (bar, column, line, pie)
- Changing the chart type and data source
- Dynamic charts – automate adding new data to a chart
- From Drab to Fab – convert a basic chart into an eye-catching visual
- Fill the bars with images and shapes to create infographic-style charts
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.