2023 INDIANA BUSINESS TAX CONFERENCE
June 15 - June 16
Indiana Business Tax Conference Information
Tax regulations are constantly in flux. Between new laws, regulations, case law and industry rumors, it can be hard to keep up. Our highly experienced speakers at the Indiana Business Tax Conference will help you cut through the noise to identify the issues you need to know to stay in compliance and reduce your company’s tax liability.
Join us for this must-attend conference on state and federal taxes in Indiana.
This program will also feature the following sessions:
- National and Regional Overview on the Economy and Markets
- Contemporary Challenges Facing Fiscal Leaders in 2023 and Beyond
- Combining Indiana State Tax Credits, Tax-Increment Financing and New Market Tax Credits
- Cost-Effective Strategies for Resolving Tax Disputes in a Post-COVID World
- Assessing Tax Compliance: Preparing for Increased IRS Audit Activity in 2023
- Regional Tax – Taxation Developments in Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky and Michigan
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.